A question about Integrating Zscaler and Azure Infomation Protection

Hi, there

Our company will implement Zscaler and Azure Infomation Protection to keep our network and data safe.
If Zscaler detects a specific keyword in an uploaded file, We hope the keyword could trigger the Azure Information Protection to create a label to the uploaded file with Microsoft AIP SDK. Can Zscaler realize the above requirement?
Thanks in advance.

Hi @Gaiety_Ito, welcome to Zscaler and Zenith Community!

We can read in documents tagged via AIP, there’s a demonstration of this here --> Using Azure Information Protection (AIP) tags with DLP

In regard to post incident flow, we can steam the even log, and the offending content. We don’t currently have a API connection to AIP, but this has been discussed with Microsoft. For now, you could kick off a post incident workflow via whatever automations your environments supports.

Hope this helps,
@skottieb

1 Like

Hi @skottieb, thanks for your pretty useful answer!

In addition, you mentioned Zsclaer has been discussed with Microsoft with their integration. Would you please give me some information about when they will reach a conclusion? We, the end-users are looking forward to the good news.

Thanks and Regards!

Would you please give me some information about when they will reach a conclusion?

TBH, it’s quite embryonic at the moment, I’m hesitant to put any timelines around it. @lmendoza may have some thoughts in this regards.