About the Events category

(Andy Logan) #1

Public events and trade shows

Please use this thread to request additional information about local user groups in your area.

ZScaler user conference
(Alex) #2

Does ZScaler have any plans for the user conference?

(Haggai Polak) #3

Alex - are you referring to user group meetings?

We do hold regional user group meetings rather than a large global one. Your account team can provide more information or refer you to our field marketing team in your region that arranges these events.

(Alex) #4

I was just wondering about a conference where companies like ZScaler makes product announcements along roadmaps. I user groups are more local events. I would be interested in local NYC user group.

(Andy Logan) #5

Moving over to the events category

(Taylor Brown) #6

Hi @avshch, we are planning to have a NYC user group by February 2018. I will certainly keep you updated once we have a more solidified plan. We are also looking into hosting our first user conference and if we are doing something it will be announced end of year/early next year. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!

Any user groups in south-west Ohio?

(Taylor Brown) #8

Hi @azmael, we are planning to host a User group in Cincinnati next spring (May-June time frame). I will certainly reach out to you once that date is made final! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions in the mean time.

Best,

Taylor

(Taylor Brown) #9

Hi @avshch,

We have scheduled our NYC Zscaler User Group for January 18th 2018. The registration link with more details about the User Group, is below.

Register Here >> https://info.zscaler.com/zscaler-regional-user-group-jan-18-ny.html

We hope you can join us!

Best,

Taylor Brown

(Sven Hinze) #10

Are there already plans for User Groupe meet in Europe?

best,
Sven

(Suzy Worbey) #11

Hi Sven

Thanks for your response. We have no User Groups planned in Germany at this time but we do have the following planned in Europe if you are able to travel:

UK (London) - 20th March. If you are able to travel just let us know and we will book your place

KR, Suzy