I have my office Laptop, We are connecting the laptop to local wifi router . This router is isolated from office internet. we have other ethernet device on same router.
When the laptop is connected to Router we get the message of Captive Device Detection.
- We are ping(ing) from device to laptop (local ip), ping works successfully.
- Suddenly the ping stops to respond for some time .
On other zscaler forum pages I read that there is timeout for captive network.
- Does after timeout the zscaler disconnects Laptop network completely from router/
- What is the default timeout if any ?
- How can I increase the timeout for laptop ?
When the laptop stops to respond to ping at that time again I get the message of captive network detection.