Cloud Connector Terraform Modules - Now Available in the Terraform Registry
The Zscaler’s Cloud Connector Terraform Modules for both AWS and Azure are now publicly available in the HashiCorp Terraform Registry.
The Terraform Registry enables the distribution of Terraform modules, which are reusable configurations. The registry acts as a centralized repository for module sharing, making modules easier to discover and reuse.
Historically, these modules were only available for download via the Cloud Connector admin portal. Having these modules in the registry will allow for easier maintenance and utilization tracking via the statistics provided by Hashicorp.
- Zscaler Cloud Connector AWS Module - Terraform Registry
- Zscaler Cloud Connector AWS Module - GitHub Repository
- Zscaler Cloud Connector Azurerm Module - Terraform Registry
- Zscaler Cloud Connector Azurerm Module - GitHub Repository
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know.
- The Help Docs Deployment Templates page has been updated to reflect the updates templates and links
- The current download links on the Cloud Connector Portal will remain for a short time. Next week, we’ll have a login banner regarding this change. The CC Portal downloads page will also be updated steering people towards the new Github pages.