Community Pulse Survey is now closed!

The Community Pulse Survey is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

We are excited to gather feedback and experiences from our customers, partners, and all users to ensure that your voices impact the effectiveness of our community. I have met a lot of our external and internal influencers in the past few weeks and have gained priceless insights on their experiences. It is now time for me to hear from you!!

A few things about completing our survey:

• The survey can be taken by registered and non- registered users. We want to hear from all users!

• We keep individual opinions anonymous and only Community Staff will be reviewing the survey responses.

• When the survey closes, these insights will be presented on our community.

• Please provide as much information about your experiences as possible.

• Your Community username will be used to award you a cool Survey Participation badge!

• Your email address will only be used if you choose to be contacted by us.

We hope that by providing this quick and simple input process, we will hear from more users on our community, and from folks of different backgrounds and experiences.

You can participate in our Community Pulse Survey now!

Thank you for your participation!

2 Likes

@manuel @Andreas @Pspearsjr @Raj909 @Thomas @GordonWright @ramesh.mani1 @Omar @twoodbury Thank you so much for taking our survey

@llorenzin @dcreedy @lpergament @mryan @Chris_Louie @Charles_Repain Please take the survey as well. It is open to all! Thank you!

Hope I am not too late.

Sumbited the form!

1 Like

@G-Man8 Please provide feedback. Thank you!

1 Like