Welcome back to our discussion of the Zscaler Cloud Firewall. This two-part series goes over Cloud Firewall, what it is, and the various services it provides.
In part 1 we covered:
- What the Zscaler Cloud Firewall is and how it differs from a NGFW.
- The Advanced Deep Packet Inspection Engine capabilities.
- How the firewall built into a proxy gives you more visibility into your apps and traffic.
If you missed the first session you can find that here – Deep Dive - Zscaler Cloud Firewall part 1
In this episode we’ll pick up with our discussion of additional features. You will learn:
- How Zscaler handles DNS security and access control to deliver a better user experience and cloud app performance
- The Zscaler Cloud IPS functionality and monitoring of web and non-web traffic.
- Global visibility and logging for granular visibility and reporting.
To learn more about the Zscaler Cloud Firewall at www.zscaler.com/firewall