The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the face of enterprise security over the last few weeks. Keeping everyone safe is now our number one priority, and to that end, we’ve seen a massive shift from working in the office to working from our homes. Unfortunately, we’re also seeing the effect on organizations where work-from-home was not the norm…
The legacy model - stacks of equipment chained together to protect and enable road warriors - cannot scale to the entire organization working from home full time. High capital expense, long lead equipment lead times, and poor throughput make scaling this solution unworkable.
Cloud-enabled access is the obvious answer, but not all cloud vendors are creating true cloud-native solutions. Simply spinning up VMs of traditional hardware appliances in the cloud causes even more complexity.
By contrast, Zscaler was born in the cloud - every feature and tool was built at cloud scale. In this talk, we’ll explore how Zscaler can replace your inbound & outbound enterprise security stacks to support work-from-home initiatives seamlessly. I will also cover some real-world examples where organizations have been able to enroll hundreds of thousands of end users in a matter of weeks.
Check out the links below the video for some detailed customer stories mentioned here!
Some great customer success stories:
- NOV: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/while-home-nov-still-powers-industry-world-alex-philips/
- DB Schenker: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-db-schenker-kept-employees-safe-cloud-approach-markus-sontheimer/
- Siemens: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/siemens-keeps-companys-heartbeat-going-markus-holzheimer/
- County of San Mateo: https://www.techwire.net/news/cio-credits-foresight-vendors-help-for-smooth-remote-work-transition.html
And video case studies:
- National Australia Bank: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/zscaler_remoteaccess-activity-6657741358691946496-cRqr
- Edelweiss: https://zscaler.wistia.com/medias/kjvxth804b