Getting Local FW/AV error when Check Point Endpoint Security VPN is installed in my Mac

Getting Local FW/AV error when Check Point Endpoint Security VPN is installed in my Mac. If i uninstall the Check Point Endpoint Security VPN i will not get this error. Is there any way to use both Zscaler and Check point endpoint security vpn in my machine.

I’d the issue is that the test we do, to make sure a local firewall isn’t blocking is getting tunneled down your VPN so it never reaches Z App.

We need to ensure the following connectivity - https://help.zscaler.com/z-app/zscaler-app-processes-whitelist

But in this case, I would check that the echo tests we do (packet sent to 100.64.0.6) is reaching the Zscaler Client Connector and not going down the VPN tunnel

@dcreedy Thanks for your reply. But I just installed the Checkpoint VPN client didn’t connected to VPN.

Where should I configure these process whitelists in Mac machine?

Also I tried turning off my firewall. It doesn’t work.

And one of my colleague is using Mac he have both checkpoint and zscaler in his machine, but he is not facing this issue. His os is Catelina and mine is Mojave.

TIA

The end point security application should able to perform the whitelisting of Zscaler APP as quoted from dcreedy from there once its done you ZAPP is able to connect successfully to service nodes. Hope it helps :grinning: