Hello! New Community Manager here!

Hello Zenith Community!

My name is Vanitha and I would like to introduce myself as your new Community Manager. I am located in San Jose, California, and am so excited to meet and get to know YOU!

I have over 10 years of core community management experience and my focus and interest lies in creating and managing intelligent and usable online digital communities with supreme customer experience.

Fun facts about me - I love wine and reading, in that order. I am a very outdoorsy person and I love to entertain and have quality friends that I can cherish. I am also a total goof ball.

I am here to grow our community and help facilitate meaningful connections between the members. I want our amazing community to be your go-to knowledge-base resource for all your questions and concerns.

As a conversation starter, what do you like about our Zenith Community that keeps you coming back? How can I help you on your journey to be successful here and build your network?

In the coming days and weeks, please look for my posts and subscribe to them as I will be posting some community how-tos to learn, engage, and build your personal brand in the community.

I am looking forward to increased engagement and lots of conversations here. I am here to do everything I can, so please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly using your community inbox or by messaging me directly.

Best,
Vanitha

7 Likes

Welcome so great to have you onboard.

1 Like

Thank you, Jeff! So glad to be here!

Hi,
Welcome and thanks for the message and I want to be part of zscaler user group meeting which are very useful and required

1 Like

Welcome Vanitha

One thing you can do here - make sure you have rooms for all of your products. Nothing for ZDX?

2 Likes

Welcome Vanitha,

your plans sound great! I’m looking forward to see the community grow.

I’m convinced that it is a good idea to have a central public place to discuss common problems or just ways to handle all things regarding zscaler. This should provide value to both, the customers and zscaler, by getting better together while reducing overhead.

Kind regards,

Simon

1 Like

Hi Simon,
Thank you for your welcome :slight_smile: We are currently working on restructuring the information architecture of our community and will certainly look into creating a general area to discuss common issues. I think you will be pleased with the upcoming new information architecture! Stay tuned!

Hi James,

Thank you for your welcome! As mentioned in my comment to Simon below, we are going to present the IA of the site in a way that is more intuitive for customers to use and find the information that they are looking for. And yes, it will have ZDX as well. :slight_smile:

Hi Mohan,

I am currently working on collaborating and partnering with the Zscaler User Group and bringing more information into the community.You will start seeing ZUG content soon, including information on how to join and participate.

looking forward for more collab.

1 Like