How to deauthenticate a session in ZPA

I have set-up a VPN connection using my credentials (two factor through Memority app) but now I want to logout/de-authenticate.
There is no button in the app to do this, also when I go to ip.zscaler.com I can logout there, but this does not de-authenticate my zscaler session, switch off->on, and reboot, same result, still connected using my authentication, so Now I need to wait for the time-out to kick in, this can be 1 week…
How do I de-authenticate?

Verify the reauthentication policy in ZPA.

All I have is the app shown , I do not see any button or menu item saying “Verify Policy” or something similar. I do not have access to any admin console etc for Zscaler, but I am a local admin on the workstation

there is any option in ZPA portal to configure reauthentication policy.

1 Like

I do not want to change any policy, I just want to deauthenticate.
I do not have access to this portal and even if I had access I do not have the rights to change any policy.
I ONLY have the app and admin rights on my workstation. Nothing else besides access to IP.ZSCALER.COM

What are you trying to accomplish?

1 Like

Are you simply wanting to logout? Upper right arrorw image if that is what your looking for.

2 Likes

Logout intervals and passwords are controlled via the your Zscaler administrator, you should contact your Zscaler admin if you need to logout password, or need any timeouts adjusted.

1 Like