How to get new IP from zApp

Hello All,
(my other post got blocked by Askimet so I will try to re-phrase my question)

Our users are assigned an IP address from the San Francisco IV block by zApp.

This IP is persistent (I’ve had the same IP for over one week now). The problem: one of the IPs assigned to our users is black-flagged due to it being used by a SPAM / BOT.

We use Cloudflare service to protect our website. Every one of our users with the suspicious IP visits our site, they are challenged by a Captcha because Cloudflare considers traffic from this IP “suspicous”. Since the IP is cached for my users, they see the Captcha every time they visit our website. Our business requires them to visit several times a day. So they are challenged several times a day.

Q: Is there a way to get the zApp to assign a new IP to my users (so they are not forced to continue using the problematic IP)?

Thank you,
-tomas

You can spread your users among different hosts in the CENR by utilizing the
GATEWAY_HOST/GATEWAY_HOST_Fn variables.
See https://help.zscaler.com/zia/writing-pac-file#dynamic-gateway-host-tokens

Alternatively you should also be able to whitelist on CF side the ZS-CENR IP range

Our users get many IPs assigned (randomly when the first hit the outbound firewall). But those public IPs are static (I’ve had the same IP for weeks). For the ones with the problematic IP, they get Captcha Challenges daily from CF.

We’ve contacted CF and their answer to whitelisting the entire range is a polite “NO!” They’re suggestion is for zScaler to drop their problematic SPAMMER client.

That’s why I was hoping that our end users could do something to force a new IP be assigned to them. But that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Thanks,
-tomas