My scenario is as below.
- I have 1 SD-WAN device. Behind SD-WAN, there are 3 different network.
- All the 3 different network belongs to 3 different companies & they don’t communicate to each other.
- Each company has different Zscaler account.
- I am planning to form 3 different GRE tunnel to Zscaler for 3 different networks.
- Is is possible to integrate 3 different tunnel to 3 different Zscaler account ?
- Can single SD-WAN device be able to connect to 3 different Zscaler account ?
Is this practical design.