Migration from Bluecoat Proxy to Zscaler?

Hi there,
I was looking for a group on migration but there isn’t one so ‘Platform’ seems the closest.
Does anyone have experience of migrating from Bluecoat Proxy to Zscaler? I’m soon to start a project which involves this. That’s all the information I have at the moment. I’m due to start in a couple of days with the company. I also haven’t seen the Zscaler interface (apart from bits in the training slides) so I’m quite looking forward getting to see that and have a look round it. Just testing the water here as I’m sure as soon as I start I’ll have some proper related questions! Thanks, PB.

Hi, you can refer to this post.
Approach to migrate from bluecoat to ZIA - Cloud Protection - Zenith (zscaler.com)

Thanks Sebastien. :+1:

So I would say the easy button here is TEST – TEST — TEST ---- my Blue Coat configuration has over 400 unique issues / and over 500k internet routable IP addresses it can not handle - with certain Enterprise Applications ---- or critical work flows

My current Zscaler replacement environment - has 25 total unique entries that have one thing in common they do not play nice with SSL interception ---- and so far one cloud application with unique rule

Welcome to the promised land

Thanks for the info Christopher. Certainly something to think about carefully.

Hi There,

we are going to start project. Our Client acquired a company and that company has Bluecoat proxy.
Our job is to migrate Bluecoat Proxy to ZIA. Our client on Zscelar.

Regards Saket