PIP install in vs code

Hello,
I’m not use to work with a proxy or zcaler but in my company they are using Zscaler proxy since 2 weeks and now we are not able to install python packages like we use to do. If someone can help us or tell how can we work with it.
the command we are trying to use is :
C:.…\python.exe -m pip install --proxy=http://<email>:<password>@localhost:9000 --upgrade pip
And the error we all get is :

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=(4…0), connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, ‘[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate in certificate chain (_ssl.c:1076)’))’: /simple/pip/
Could not fetch URL h t t p s ://pypi.org/simple/pip/: There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘pypi.org’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /simple/pip/ (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, ‘[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate in certificate chain (_ssl.c:1076)’))) - skipping

We have try many things seen on this site and other but none of them seems to work.

@Bingfang Please refer below link for more information:-

You can also tell pip to ignore the SSL error although I wouldn’t recommend doing that.