I understand that we could monitor the App Connector & Performance through LSS.
May I request your assistance to suggest the recommended log field and value for triggering alerts through SIEM for below events?
- How can we proactively know that a ZPA connector had gone down?
- How can we proactively know that ZPA connector has reached its max throughput?
- What will happen, if a particular ZPA connector reached its max throughput.
- How do we know that the ZPA connector is running healthy and not dropping any client connections?
- Under the diagnostic logs, we could only see the time taken by the ZPA Connector to reach the Application server, how can we check the total RTT (User-machine-> ZEN Node/Broker-> ZPA Cloud → ZPA Connector → Application- > User-machine)