The SolarWinds supply chain attack was a historic cybersecurity event. We saw how every business process is entirely dependent on third-party tools, partnerships, and access - making it more critical than ever to secure your entire value chain and how your ecosystem connects to your enterprise. The aftermath of the SolarWinds attacks led security teams to consider:
- Could we be impacted? Our organization uses many third-party tools that update via the Internet.
- We have dozens of security tools deployed; can they effectively prevent supply chain attacks?
- What should my enterprise be doing now to prevent future supply chain attacks?
Join Zscaler threat experts in this rapid-fire 20-min knowledge boost session, where we will dive into the details of a supply chain attack from an attacker’s point of view, provide critical insights into prevention best practices, and introduce Zscaler’s Complimentary SolarWinds Response & Recovery Program to help you stay safe from future supply chain attacks with a Zero Trust architecture.
Don’t worry, we have your back. Sign up today!
- Tuesday, May 4, 2021 | 11:00 AM PST | 2:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, May 4, 2021 | 11:00 AM CET
- Tuesday, May 4, 2021 | 10:00 AM IST | 2:30 PM AEST