IF YOU ARE ALREADY ENROLLED, ACCESS THE COMMUNITY PAGE HERE
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ZIA BETA PROGRAM SIGN UP HERE
Thank you for your interest in the Zscaler Internet Access (ZIA) beta program! We’re excited to personally invite you and members of your organization to test out the latest features coming soon to ZIA:
- AI-powered Cloud Browser Isolation:* Leverage robust, proprietary AI models and one-click configuration to automatically identify and isolate risky or suspicious websites.
- AI-powered phishing detection: Detect and block patient-zero phishing pages inline with advanced AI-based detection.
- Correlated Threat Insights: Get contextualized and correlated alerts with insights into threat score, affected asset, severity, and more to drastically improve response times.
- Dynamic, risk-based access policy: Continuous analysis of user, device, application, and content fuels risk-based, dynamic policy to stop active attacks and future-proof defenses.
- New enhancements to Cloud-Gen Sandbox: Enhanced reporting, including automated MITRE ATT&CK mapping, and score-based blocking helps speed investigation and response times while reducing manual operations.
- New enhancements to Cloud-Gen Firewall: Simplify management and improve security with work-from-anywhere user profiles, firewall rules for wildcard domains, and custom IPS.
- Cyber risk assessment: Automatically identify your organization’s risk based on configuration with integrated best practice recommendations to improve your organization’s security posture.
- HTTP/2 inspection: Gain end-to-end performance improvements and maintain granular policy enforcement for all HTTP/2 traffic at scale.
- New DLP policy violation notifications: Provide an improved end user experience with context-rich DLP policy violation notifications shared directly through Zscaler Client Connector.
- Cloud HSM: The industry’s first and only turnkey FIPS 140-2 Level 3 compliant Cloud HSM, fully managed and cloud-delivered to simplify deployment and reduce cumbersome management.
To get started with the beta, fill out this form, which will provide us with the information we need to give you direct access to a beta tenant and Zscaler’s R&D team. We’ll reach out with more information as soon as possible.
What’s in it for you:
Take part in the ZIA beta and provide feedback for a chance to meet with our Product Managers and Engineers and win cool prizes:
- Access to R&D: Get unprecedented access to Zscaler’s Product Managers and Engineers to give direct feedback about new capabilties and become part of the iterative process that makes our products great.
- Zenith Live passes: Join us at Resorts World in Las Vegas - or one of our many regional venues around the world - this summer for an action-packed week of exciting keynotes, technical breakouts, best practices, networking, and world-renowned food and entertainment.
- Zscaler education credits: Become a Zscaler expert with free credits to partake in advanced ZIA trainings. C’mon, we know you want to show off your skills a little.