Technical Moderator and Knowledge Manager!

Hello Zenith Community!

My name is Ben Garrison, I would like to introduce myself as the Technical Moderator and Knowledge Manager. I am currently located in Tampa, FL and can’t wait to get more involved with this amazing community. I started last week and have been lurking the board and I am very excited to meet with you all.

Fun facts about me - I am really into Hockey (Colorado Avalanche), Football (Denver Broncos), and Dungeons and Dragons (Player and Game Master). I was in the Colorado National Guard for 15 years and served two tours of duty to Iraq, Turkey and Syria. I have been in IT for several years, and have a wealth of Community experience.

I am looking forward to assisting @vcotton17 in our community strategy and helping grow this community. The areas that I will mainly focus on, is our moderation and content strategy. This is important to ensure that we are tagging and capturing valuable content and information and surfacing it effectively.

Learning and becoming certified in the Zscaler products is top of my list of items to tackle. So I am sure that I will have tons of questions, and what better place to ask than here!

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need anything.

Best,
Ben Garrison

3 Likes

Welcome, @Ben_Garrison ! We are so excited that you are here. @JREBATW @manuel @Andreas @G-Man8 @GordonWright @ramesh.mani1 @twoodbury @Pspearsjr @Raj909 @Omar Please join me in welcoming our new Technical Moderator and Knowledge Manager!

1 Like

Welcome to the team Ben.
I remember playing Traveller many (many, many) years ago but never really transitioned into Dungeons and Dragons.

1 Like

Welcome @Ben_Garrison I look forward to working with you in the future.

1 Like

It’s a fantastically wonderful time kill hah. It’s a complete time sink sometimes.

1 Like

Welcome @Ben_Garrison! So happy to have you in the Zenith community! :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

Welcome Ben, looking forward to meeting you!

My brother is a Dungeons and Dragons (Player and Game Master), I don’t play it myself but wanted to say respect! , especially for game masters.

1 Like

It’s a time commitment for sure! Thanks for acknowledging the pain I subject myself to each week lol

3 Likes