The Zscaler Web isolation is stuck when there is no configured URL category under the URL Filtering Policy

The Zscaler Web isolation is stuck when there is no configured URL category under the URL Filtering Policy as when a category is added like Social networking it starts isolating for example facebook but when there is no URL category facebook can’t be open.

Niokolay, are we talkiing about using the same isolation session for accessing facebook after you’ve removed the social media category from the rule and activated it. It seems like it is working as designed to not isolate until you’ve specified what category to isolate, and then removing it will not isolate the category you’ve removed, until you close down the session and re-connect with the changed isolation policy. The ZS cloud may interpret the attempt as the same session and attempt to send back to isolation session (if persistence is enabled) and the blank category now finds it as a policy violation and doesn’t allow facebook to render in the isolated browser session.

In other words, more information is needed on how you got to this point.

I think I told correctly the issue @mharris30 as I even provided a picture of the error where the screen is stuck and you can see that it was redirected to the isolation system and when it is without a category in other words “ANY” category you are redirected to the isolation system but your web session gets stuck and you can’t for example open facebook but when you use a specific category in other words not “ANY” category it works.