Training Credits

Hi,
I would highly appreciate if someone advise/clarify me on below.

1- Does the one training credit give me access to all 4 available courses.
a- ZCCA-IA
b- ZCCP-IA eLearning
c- ZCCA-PA
d- ZCCP-PA eLearning

2- If one credit only grants access to b- ZCCP-IA eLearning and d- ZCCP-PA eLearning (only eLearning courses), do I need to purchase one separate credit for each of a- ZCCA-IA and c- ZCCA-PA?

3- Similarly do I also need to purchase one separate credit for each of Labs?

4- Are both, the Couse and Labs on any of tracks are required for certification? Or only successful completion of courses will certify the candidate?

Regards,
Tanweer

Hi Tanweer!

Yes, 1 online training credit (ZCES-EDU-CREDIT) gives 1 user access to all online training. ZCCA-IA, ZCCA-PA, ZCCP-IA eLearning, and ZCCP-PA eLearning.

The ZCCP-IA Lab course requires 1 additional lab credit (ZCES-EDU-LABCREDIT). The lab course is required to attain the ZCCP-IA certification.

The ZCCP-PA Lab course requires 1 additional lab credit (ZCES-EDU-LABCREDIT). The lab course is required to attain the ZCCP-PA certification.

So:
To attain the ZCCA-IA and ZCCA-PA, you need 1 online credit.
To attain the ZCCP-IA, you need 1 online credit (to take the ZCCA-IA and ZCCP-IA eLearning) and 1 lab credit (to take the ZCCP-IA Lab).
To attain the ZCCP-PA, you need 1 online credit (to take the ZCCA-PA and ZCCP-PA eLearning) and 1 lab credit (to take the ZCCP-PA Lab).
To attain the ZCCP-IA and ZCCP-PA, you need 1 online credit (to take the ZCCA-PA, ZCCA-IA, ZCCP-PA eLearning, and ZCCP-IA eLearning) and 2 lab credits (to take the ZCCP-PA Lab and the ZCCP-IA Lab).

Clear as mud? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much Chris.

Best Regards,
Tanweer