Using client connector with multiple Windows accounts

I have a personal Windows 11 laptop that I also use to access work at my employer, and my work has installed Zscaler on my laptop. My company uses Private Access only. My partner also uses the laptop and she has her own user account on the laptop. On her account, the Zscaler Client Connector is asking for my work login details. Even if the app is closed, the window re-appears again after a couple of minutes. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this? It seems that the only solution might be for me to sign in to the account on her account as well, to stop the window constantly popping up. Is this correct?

Hello Nick,

I have no experience with Windows 11 yet per se, but have you seen this article? It appears that apps can be installed per user account.

How do I allow all program access to all users on Windows 11? - Microsoft Community

Could you have ZCC installed just for your account and not for your co-workers?

Pat

Hi - thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I don’t think that helps - the app is not from the Microsoft store, and as far as I am aware, the ZCC app does not offer a choice of installation for one user only (although as I did not do the install, I can’t be sure about this). P.S. I suspect that the problem would be the same on Windows 10.