Welcome to The Cloud-First Architect

(Andy Logan) #1

Hello and welcome to The Cloud-First Architect! This series will cover a range of technical topics to help you develop the skills to design networks that take advantage of cloud infrastructure.

This series will cover use cases, design principles, best practices, reference architectures, and deep dive virtual workshops for both ZIA and ZPA. But we won’t stop there as we will also pull in our technology partners to ensure you have the most complete view of how to transform your company’s network and security policy to make the most of the cloud.

As you might expect we will be pulling topics our architects, SEs, and product managers get asked about the most. But we also want to hear from you on topics that are top of mind for your organization and deployment. To suggest a topic please leave a comment below or send me a personal message I’ll make sure to get those topics in the queue.

We look forward to your comments and questions on the various topics covered here. Once again welcome to The Cloud-First Architect!

(Omar ) #2

I am really excited for the Architect’s topics. Can we expect e-learning materials and certification on the Zscaler Training portal.

(Andy Logan) #3

Hi @Omar, thanks for your feedback. We are working to develop a certification track for architects over the course of the year. We don’t have a target date just yet, but that is on our medium term roadmap. If you have topics you’d like us to explore here or in the training please let me know, thanks!