What 4 actions can you take within the Zscaler App to try to fix it before raising a support case? Choose four

(anish) #1

Hi all stuck in Zscaler ZCCP-IA quiz on below question
What 4 actions can you take within the Zscaler App to try to fix it before raising a support case? Choose four.

please help

(David Creedy) #2

Hi Anish,

The key thing here is that the question is asking which things you can try to actually fix the app. E.g. Enabling system tray notifications isn’t going to do anything towards fixing the app, this will just turn notifications on or off.

Is there a particular answer you think is valid but not working?

(Yousuf Khan) #3

Hi David, I am not sure why “Check for App Updates” is not a valid answer. Also I do not see “Start Packet Capture” as this seems to be one of the valid answer which is missing from the list of choices provided in possible correct answer list. Can you please help us.

(David Creedy) #4

Hi Yousuf,

Understand that I can’t give you the answers to the test on a public forum. Check for app updates is a valid answer.

You need to pick four items that will actually do something to the application to help fix it. Like my example above with notifications, this probably isn’t going to fix anything right?

I’d recommend listing out all of the possible answers, and then thinking about each one, will it change how the app is behaving, or just give me more information? If it’s just giving more information, it’s probably not going to fix an issue.