Whitelisting all urls inside the main Website

Hi,
I am looking a way when I whitelist one top level url, then if there are other usrls inside of that website, all get whitelisted.
For example when I whitelist a government website, there are lots of other urls inside of the main website. Is there any way I only with whitelist the main website (URL), and then be able to access to all other urls inside on the main websites?
Thanks,
MP

Hi @marjan.sayyadm welcome to Zscaler Community

When adding a URL to a whitelist, you an start the url with a . which will match all subdomains, e.g. .google.com will match google.com, as well as sheets.google.com, docs.google.com etc. This works for a lot of sites, but may vary depending on how the site you access is load out and how they refer to the underlying content.

Hopefully this can help!

When I want to explian about my topic, I am geting this message: “new users can only put 2 links in a post”. Please HELP.

Thanks Scott for your quick response!

I always use dot to whitelist subdomains. My question is something else. I am not asking for subdomain. When we have totally different urls inside a main domain.I am looking a way to not whitelist which is using inside the main URL.
Right now we are using CyBlock, and we only whitelist the main URL, and we are able to access most URLs which are using inside the main URLs. I will appreciate if some one has any information about this to share with me.

Thanks,

MP

Thanks Scott for your quick response!

I always use dot to whitelist subdomains. My question is something else. Probably I did not explain well.

Foe example, main URL, and when you go to maim website there all other websites ( not subdomain, totally different urls) . I am looking a way that only with whitelisting only main url, when I am inside the main website, and then when I click on other links, I want to be able to access those URLs also.

Right now we are using CyBlock, and we only whitelist the main URL, and we are able to access most URLs which are using inside the main URLs. I will appreciate if some one has any information about this to share with me.

Thanks,

MP

Can you post an example?