Zenith Live 2019 Announced

(Andy Logan) #1

I’m happy to announce that we have opened registration for our annual Zenith Live cloud summit! There will be two events, one in Las Vegas September 16-18, 2019, and a second event in Lisbon, Portugal September 30- October 2, 2019.

The agenda includes customer speakers, our innovations announcements, and breakout sessions to do deep dives on Zscaler technologies. There is also an optional day for certification training, but seats are limited.

This event will feature our solution architects featured here on The Cloud-First Architect. One of the benefits you will receive as a community member is an exclusive session with our architects. Simply add your community user name when you register.

To find out more and to register please head to https://www.zscaler.com/zenithlive. I hope to see you there!

This week I’d like to give you a preview of Zenith Live with a presentation from last year. Al Aghel, Kelly Services Global Networking & Telephony Engineer and our own @DShelton discuss their cloud journey.

1 Like