- Supported Terraform version: v1.x
### Enhancements - PR #181 - Added Support to ZPA Preview Cloud and updated to zscaler-sdk-go v0.0.9
- PR #188 - feat(new parameters added to App Connector Group resource TCPQuick*
- The following new App Connector Group parameters have been added:
- tcpQuickAckApp - Whether TCP Quick Acknowledgement is enabled or disabled for the application.
- tcpQuickAckAssistant - Whether TCP Quick Acknowledgement is enabled or disabled for the application.
- tcpQuickAckReadAssistant - Whether TCP Quick Acknowledgement is enabled or disabled for the application.
- PR #190 - Added ZPA Terraform Provider Video Series link in the documentation, leading to Zenith Community Portal
PR #196) - Renamed
zpa_browser_accessresource and data source to
zpa_application_segment_browser_accessfor better distinction with other application segment resources. The use of the previous resource name is still supported; however, a warning message will be displayed after the apply process to inform about the change.
PR #196 - Fixed
clientless_appsinner parameters, which were not being updated during PUT method.
PR #197 - Updated
is_publicto accept a value of Bool (true or false) instead of the current String values of (DEFAULT, TRUE or FALSE) for easier configuration. The Provider will convert the input value to string during run-time.
PR #202 - Included validation function in the
zpa_app_connector_groupresource for the parameters
version_profile_id. Users can now use
version_profile_namewith one of the following values:
New Release### Bug Fixes - PR #193 - Fixed rule order in access policies, when Zscaler Deception rule exists.
PR #198 - Due to Golang update the function
ConfigureFuncused to configure the provider was deprecated; hence, the ZPA Terraform Provider was updated to use the
- PR #199 - Fix application segment tcp/udp port conflict. The provider will issue an error message when 2 application segments have conflicting domain_name, tcp/udp ports
PR #200 - Implemented new application segment parameter
force_deleteto ensure dependency removal prior to delete action.