ZPA ZApp for Linux required

I would also like to join the beta please @dcreedy.
Thanks!

@dcreedy
Is begging for the beta in this thread worth anything?
This is the 3rd time I’ve asked for it. First time was 17th May.
It starts to feel ridiculous.

Whoever got access to the beta, HOW DID YOU DO IT?? Did you just write here? Did you contact someone else?

Please can someone help me understand?
Thank you

Reach out to your customer success manager. Linux ZCC is now in limited availability so they can request it to be enabled for you on your portal.

Paul Spears [Security Analyst] (507) 407-HACK (4225) | Alabama

Trying to schedule a meeting with me? Check my availability here.
Would you like to report a possible security incident? Go here.

The underlying cause [of cyber incidents] is almost always a misconfiguration of a security control. Bad guys don’t need to send their ‘A’ team if the ‘B’ team can get the job done.

| vinz
July 12 |

• | - |

@dcreedy
Is begging for the beta in this thread worth anything?
This is the 3rd time I’ve asked for it. First time was 17th May.
It starts to feel ridiculous.

Whoever got access to the beta, HOW DID YOU DO IT?? Did you just write here? Did you contact someone else?

Please can someone help me understand?
Thank you

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any prints thereof.
ABSENT AN EXPRESS STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY HEREINABOVE, THIS E-MAIL IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING. Notwithstanding the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or the applicability of any other law of similar substance and effect, absent an express statement to the contrary hereinabove, this e-mail message its contents, and any attachments hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a contract and are not otherwise intended to bind the sender, Sanmina Corporation (or any of its subsidiaries), or any other person or entity.

1 Like

i agree with paul. i was able to get access to the beta months ago by asking the zscaler sales/support team assigned to our company about it. based on the content from this thread, that seems like a route with a better chance for success.

1 Like

@Pspearsjr
thanks a lot for the info!

Hello there, I’m also interessted in testing the Linux beta for my company. Please get in touch with me as I’m not able to do private messaging. Thanks, Nils

Hi @Pspearsjr
I got access to the beta.
I installed it, but I have no idea how to use it.
I see it pops up in the “launcher” (don’t know what to call it). I click on it, and nothing happens.
Is there any documentation?

Thank you

@vinz Once the ZCC app is installed it should function just like it does on Windows. Are you using it on Ubuntu 20.0.4?

@Pspearsjr I am on ubuntu 21.04.
If I click on the icon nothing happens.
Is there any logs I can share?

@vinz sorry typo on previous reply on ubuntu version. You will need to work with Support on this however here are a few key locations to assist you in getting logs.

Zscaler Install logs are found in /var/log/zscaler/ Zscaler uninstaller can be found in /opt/zscaler/ Zscaler client debug logs and any pcaps taken are stored in a hidden dir /var/log/zscaler/.Zscaler/Logs

thank you @Pspearsjr
I will contact support

@dcreedy I’d like to request to be on the beta version for Linux. I am able to test on Arch, Artix, Ubuntu, and Debian. Let me know if you need any information from me to join. Thank you!

@dcreedy I’d love to join and have the beta client also!