ZPA ZApp for Linux required

The whole COVID situation forces companies to upgrade plans, migrate from other VPN solutions towards ZScaler. I know about 200 developers using linux in bunch of companies forced to drop linux supported solutions like openconnect towards zscaller. What else should happen, to make ZAPP available for linux users ? A lot of companies have multiple platforms like iOS developers doing iOS apps, linux developers doing Android Apps, or just Java/Node/Docker stuff happening with Linux distros. The VPN market is highly competitive, if ZScaler is not going to compete in the race, eventually someone will win. I am so convinced that if that kind of rpm/deb/sources distribution project appears in OPEN SOURCE, all these people waiting for linux zscaller solution will start contributing because of sitting at home watching netflix.

Using both Lenovo and Dell mobile workstations with i7, 32GB RAM, Ubuntu 18.04LTS+ Gnome

1 Like

Hey Guys, I have the same Problem to use Zscaler on my Ubuntu to access private Company Sites. Fortunately i have a win-10 notebook at home so i could install zscaler on that device and then create a mobile Hotspot on the Windows-10 machine through which i connect via my ubuntu and so i could access the private company-sites. May this help someone.

1 Like