Zscaler App end with TLS error while login

I get below error in Zscaler app when i login in desktop. Issue exists only when i am in our corporate network not in open internet. is this known error ?

Regards
Ganesh Krishnan

Hi Ganesh,

The contents of the page that Z App loads is actually just the IDP web page, so there’s no real logic that Z App does here.

From the screenshot and description it looks like potentially when you are coming from the corporate network that traffic to the IDP is being SSL inspected. This would line up with why you get an SSL error on your corporate, but not off. Can you confirm if there is SSL inspection happening on your network?

Regards

David

1 Like

Yes. SSL inspection is happening in our network however e bypassed few categories. We use Azure AAD . Same Policy is applied in Corporate and Off network. Only difference i see is, in Corporate network all traffic including Authentication is sent via Zapp. In off network traffic Auth traffic sent direct. I believe some Azure url are blocked within Zscaler. We are unable to find the url in Zscaler logs since Zscaler starts logging only after authenticating the user. Is there a way to identify url Zapp connects during authentication

Regards
Ganesh Krishnan

Issue is Sorted out. We don’t want to open IDP Url/IP in our firewall. Hence we use Zapp Policy token to enforce authentication traffic via PAC file into Zscaler. Certain IDP traffic (MFA/2nd factor auth url) are blocked in Corporate network where as it succeeds in Open internet. Identified those Url and added it in PAC file enforced by Policy token.

Regards
Ganesh Krishnan