Zscaler App - G suite

Hi All,

Have anyone tries integrating G suite with Zscaler as IdP (SAML)? And do you guys met with this issue when logging into Zapp, after entering username and password, when prompt for security keys this messages appears “This browser does not support security key”. Because of this, users unable to proceed on as they cannot use security key to verify themselves and login to Zapp successfully.

Regards,
Matthews Loke

Yes, we have a lot of schools with Google as iDP but is your Google set up with something like Google authenticator or 2FA with text? AFAIK, our folks do not have students or teachers logging in with 2FA. Does Zap work if you try an account that’s not set up for 2-factor?

Hi,

Yes it is setup with MFA using yubikey. Do you know if it works with Zapp? Users facing this weird issues, “this browser does not support security key” within the Zapp itself.

Regards,
Matthews Loke

Hmm…we don’t have Yubi key to test (K-12 is low-budget) - you might want to try without MFA. If that works but Yubi key does not, you could open a ticket with Zscaler to see if MFA is on their roadmap and/or if there’s some setting that needs to be tweaked.

I think Matthews is saying Zscaler is the IDP, and Google is the app. Do I have that right? I’ve only used Zscaler as the IdP to use the Device Token/SSO method of auth, otherwise I would just be using Hosted DB without SAML.