Zscaler APP shows 0bytes in and out and user not able to access internet

Zscaler APP shows 0bytes in and out and user not able to access internet.

Hi @jitudas, do you have a support ticket open?

I opened it today, But we are facing this issue in couple of systems from past few months, Mostly this issue got resolved if we format the machine. However formatting should not be the resolution.
case - 756751

Hi,

We will be reviewing your ticket with engineering today. We should continue working on the issue on the ticket.

Regards

David

any update on this??

Hi,

I can see that the follow up ticket ( 847181 ) is waiting on a response, have you been getting notifications for this?

Regards

David

I already provided logs to the support team. I donot understand they require the same thing again and again, without explaining the previous log analysis. The log was collected at the time of issue.

Hi,

Is there a different ticket number perhaps? If I look at the original ticket, 756751, we’d provided the 1.5.0.332 build for you to test. We didn’t receive any results from that. The follow up ticket that was created (847181) has no detail on it either. Is there a different ticket that you’d provided logs on for the 1.5.0 version?

Regards

David

we already tested with 1.5.0 and all later version this is the problem we face. Yeah logs are given on the new case.

The information asked by the Zscaler team is did we check the proxy PAC file or not? Are we able to download PAC file or not. Yes we tested all the options available. Still the same problem.
Logs are already given we I created the case itself.

Hi, Thank you, my replies earlier were based on the original ticket you mentioned. I wasn’t aware of this ticket number so I did not see that you had uploaded logs.

It seems like what we have been asking for is not new logs, but instead information about the system so we can troubleshoot. In particular, a screenshot of the proxy settings in IE, and also the output of netstat -a. These haven’t been provided yet, so we aren’t asking for the same information again.

Is it going to be possible to provide these?

Hi,
So if you go back to the original ticket I mean old one, there was a session happened for the same. The questions you asked in the new ticket was also the same one which we provided over a meeting on our first call and the test results with the 1.5.0 also didnt resolve the problem.

In the new case also, i see the approach is the same. I would rather feel good if some one who is expertise in Z-APP can come on a meeting and check the issue directly and collect whatever they need. Cause many a times I have seen its only exchange of mails rather than taking it really seriously on a problem statement.
I understand support is always dependent on users machine. But mostly identified lot of trouble happens while just collecting logs itself.

Hi,

I understand. I’ve sent the ticket to support management to see if this can be improved.

Regards

David