Zscaler client connector no display even after reinstallation, restart PC clear cache in IE.
Kindly share a little more information:
- What version of ZCC are you running ?
- This happening on 1 device or several ?
- This happening post MS patching ?
- Have you spotted anything in ZCC logs ?
What version of ZCC are you running ? - Zscaler-windows-installer-126.96.36.199
This happening on 1 device or several ? - we only experienced it by 1 user as of now
This happening post MS patching ? for our observation, YES
Have you spotted anything in ZCC logs ? can you teach me where can I view ZCC logs?
- Very old version, any reason for staying on such an old version ?
- single device is good.
3.Test the WMI using this basic PS query, "Get-WmiObject -Class Win32_OperatingSystem | Format-List -Property * "
4.All ZCC logs can be found under C:\ProgramData\Zscaler , order by date and start reviewing
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.