Details Required For ZCCA-IA certification

Hi,

I take the credit for ZCCA-IA Certification, could anyone please help us me with to clear few of the points so that i can start my e learning.

1. Do we need to finish the e-learning in go (Means continuously 9 hours) or we can complete course in different slots.
  2. What is the next process for complete the certification (Do we needs to book for lab and any exam)

I tried to get the details from online portal but not clear so please help me out to clear the same.

Thanks,
Shubham Gupta

[quote=“shubhamgupta, post:1, topic:5848”]

• Do we need to finish the e-learning in go (Means continuously 9 hours) or we can complete course in different slots. ---- You can complete it with breaks.
  • What is the next process for complete the certification (Do we needs to book for lab and any exam)
    [/quote] - Once ZCCA- IA e learning completed. You enroll for virtual instructor Led LAB. This is online only. Zscaler team will communicate you with scheduled date and time for LAB.

Hi Shubham,

The system will keep track of your progress so you can stop and start as you wish.

For the ZCCA-IA, you must complete all of the quizzes in the course in order to receive the certification.