Why are we facing again and again this error on ZCC Internal socket problem has been detected?

Why are we facing again and again this error on ZCC Internal socket problem has been detected?

To confirm, your question is for the Solutions Demo Center and not a production environment correct?

yes, correct
please assist me why it is showing internal error and pop up raise ( internal socket problem has been detected)

I’m unfamiliar with that error, and we haven’t received reports of this happening to others. Have you attempted to click Retry next to the Status or restart the service from the client? This article can help you with that - Configuring User Access to the Restart & Repair Options for Zscaler Client Connector | Zscaler. I hope this resolves your issue.

yes, it is resolved but I wanted to know why it occurs?

I wanted to also share this article that would help in situations like this - Zscaler Client Connector: Connection Status Errors | Zscaler

This is not a common error in general, so as to why it occurred, we can’t answer that in a general sense. If you continue to see this issue, please let us know here so we can get additional support involved in this case so that we can understand what’s happening.

okay got it.
Thanks for the response.
no more question

Please remember to mark answers as solved if they were helpful. This will assist other members in finding answers!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.