Z Tunnel 2.0 - No Tunnel Version Selection option

Hello

In the zscaler help document, the following entry exits 1. (Optional) For Tunnel Version Selection , you can select which version of Z-Tunnel to use. To see this field, you must select Packet Filter Based for the driver method.

When I select Packet Filter Based, I dont see any Tunnel Version Selection option at all. How do I configure Z Tunnel 2.0 in the forwarding profile?

Thanks

Charlie

Hello Charlie, to support Tunnel 2.0 you must be on a more recent version of ZCC (3.x). Also from what I recall there was a time when you needed to have the capability enabled in your Mobile Portal by Zscaler. My suggestion would be that you open a TAC case to get that feature enabled, then from a best practices perspective I would suggest creating a test Forwarding Profile where Tunnel 2.0 is enabled. Assign that test Forwarding Profile to an App Profile where you can lock it down. Place that new App Profile leveraging the new Tunnel 2.0 Forwarding Profile at the top of your App Profile list and identify test users by user name or even a test AD Group. That’s probably overly clear but wanted to mention it :).

Thanks for the fast reply Pat! Just to confirm, I am using ZCC 3.1.0.103 so the version should be fine. Yeah sounds like I have a setting that needs enabling in the backend then by Zscaler. I’ll raise this with Zscaler and will report back if this is the case or not.

Thanks for the help.

Charlie

1 Like

Just to confirm, Zscaler did have to raise a provisioning case to enable Z Tunnel 2.0 in the backend.

Thanks

Charlie

1 Like